Shades of summer creep in through the slightly cracked windows. The students try to remain calm, but the heat and sun awakes some primal urge deep within them to laugh, play, talk, and dance. Soft breezes creep in, ensnaring the mind. We all begin to yearn for long days at the beach, ice cold lemonade, and slight pink sunburn. My mind drifts from math to an afternoon watching the Cubs from the bleachers. Hot dog in one hand, beer in the other. Mother Nature’s cruel torment is not a blizzard but a summer like day in the middle of March. Where spring break seems like an eternity away and summer will never come.
Slice of Life Challenge 2016
Join 3,674 other subscribers
- Spent some time with @HoughStreet220 kindergartners this afternoon. They worked so diligently on their self portrai… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- Thought I’d share some photos from our trip to Greece with y’all. https://t.co/MwVruGuPLM 6 months ago
- RT @DrMaryHoward: Next week #G2Great revisits a previous chat we refer to as a BLAST FROM THE PAST Let's take another look using recrafted… 7 months ago
- Fun at Timberlee @HoughStreet220 @barrington220 https://t.co/LVtI4G0TEw 9 months ago
- RT @ILAToday: Our new Digital Literacy and Learning resource collection for learners ages 5 to 11 features video clips from @ernestmorrell,… 9 months ago