Slow down says the quiet morning. The days seems to blend into a flurry of rushing. Each one pushing into the next begging for borrowed time. Planning, meeting, writing, grading, cleaning, shopping, playing, cooking, driving, on an on. Just stop a minute says the unseasonably warm breeze. It’s okay to stop and look around. Why do we work ourselves into such a frantic pace of trying to do more and be more, every day on and on. Take a moment and appreciate what you have because our lives can change in an instant. Good, bad, and everything in between. If you don’t stop you might miss it all.
Slice of Life Challenge 2016
Join 3,674 other subscribers
- Spent some time with @HoughStreet220 kindergartners this afternoon. They worked so diligently on their self portrai… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- Thought I’d share some photos from our trip to Greece with y’all. https://t.co/MwVruGuPLM 6 months ago
- RT @DrMaryHoward: Next week #G2Great revisits a previous chat we refer to as a BLAST FROM THE PAST Let's take another look using recrafted… 7 months ago
- Fun at Timberlee @HoughStreet220 @barrington220 https://t.co/LVtI4G0TEw 9 months ago
- RT @ILAToday: Our new Digital Literacy and Learning resource collection for learners ages 5 to 11 features video clips from @ernestmorrell,… 9 months ago